Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Geeesh all freaking allmighty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Geeesh all freaking allmighty

    question to all the republicans:

    what has warner done so bad to this state, besides create jobs and highschool learning standards.

    Like i said atleast half of the republicans on here see warner as a homosexual woman in an interracial relationship who protest the war and guns, and at the same time is sneaking mexicans across the border....
    but he isn't.

    if you are gonna go strickly on political stereotypes then i feel sorry for you...



    p.s. this isn't the 1700s nobody is gonna take your gun away, so quit yellin the 2nd amendment everytime a democrats name gets mentioned.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Geeesh all freaking allmighty

    i think warner was a great govener. It seemed as if he actually cared, not like all other politicians. I got the chance to meet him over the summer, and he seemed like a really nice guy.
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Geeesh all freaking allmighty

    While I think Warner has been a solid Gov. My biggist problem has been the death of the Coalfield Expressway. I am ready to vote for anyone who will at least try to make the Expressway a reality

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Geeesh all freaking allmighty

    MG I will agree Warner has done a pretty stand up job. Personally, I just never actually seen anything from Kaine that showed what he will do now. Unfortunately, Kilgore didn't give me anything to look forward to either. This has probably been the worst election ever as far as knowing what you may be voting for.

    I just don't miss the opportunity to vote, because, hey, at least I have a right to complain if I vote! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Geeesh all freaking allmighty

    Gas Prices are going down. They are projected to get back down to below $1.95 a gallon.


  6. #6
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Geeesh all freaking allmighty

    Kilgore had my vote until he refused to complete either VCDL candidate survey.

    Then he had the audacity to allow his campaign staff to slander the organization. He tried to make up for it over the last week, but he didn't exactly make any inroads. Hence the write-in protest vote loosely organized by the VCDL and VGOC, as well as several libertarian groups across the state.

    As for Kaine, the office of Lt. Governor is pretty much for show. Trying to piggyback on Warner shows just how weak of a candidate he is.

    Neither ran much of a campaign.

    The only sad thing is that this state is going to keep going down the entitlement road because of all of the imports into NOVA. The rest of the state is going to be screwed because of people who came from bad states.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •